Live Among Deacons
What could be better than living in an apartment in the heart of DC with fellow Demon Deacons? Faculty, students in the Wake Washington Program, and select students over the summer call the Meridian at Mount Vernon Triangle home.*
This large apartment complex is accessible to the Red, Yellow, and Green Metro lines and is conveniently located off Massachusetts Avenue in the middle of downtown Washington. Building amenities include controlled building access, a 24-hour front desk, and a fitness center. Each student apartment features:
- Two bedrooms with two twin beds in each room
- Two bathrooms
- All major appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, electric stove and oven, microwave, washer, dryer)
- Fully furnished living/dining room
- Cable TV and high-speed internet
- All linens including sheets, comforters, towels, and pillows
- Kitchen utensils including silverware, dishes, and pots and pans
For students planning to intern in Washington for the summer, click here for summer housing dates, rates, and to apply. You may reach out to Jenna Radford at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. We give preference to those who apply as a group of four occupants staying for the full summer.
*Not all of the Meridian website’s policies are applicable to Wake Forest student housing.